Attento — advance in the treatment of arterial hypertension
Keywords:arterial hypertension, treatment, olmesartan, amlodipine, fixed combinations, overview
The article deals with the problem of treatment for arterial hypertension. A review of a number of researches aimed at studying the effectiveness of the combination of olmesartan and amlodipine in this pathology is presented.
https: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term = arterial + hypertension.
Falaschetti et al. // Lancet. 2014; 383: 1912-19.
Kornelia Kotsev et al. EUROASPIRE IV: A European Society of Cardiology survey on the lifestyle, risk factor and therapeutic management of coronary patients from 24 // European countries Journal of Preventive Cardiology. 2015. 1-13. doi: 10.1177/2047487315569401
Omid Fatemi et al. Improvement in All-Cause Morta-
lity With Blood Pressure Control in a Group of US Veterans With Drug-Resistant Hypertension // The Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2016; Vol. 18, № 1.
Debie L. et al. // The Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2015; Vol. 17, № 5.
Whelton P.K. et al. High Blood Pressure Clinical Practice Guideline. 2017. http: //hyper.ahajournals.org/lookup/suppl/doi: 10.1161/HYP.0000000000000065/-/DC1
Thomas J. Wang et al. Is a DASH of Salt All We Need? // J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2017; 70(23): 2849-2851.
Dusing R. Adverse events, compliance and changes in therapy // Curr. Hypertens Rep. 2001; 3: 488-492.
Ian H. de Boer еt al. Diabetes and Hypertension: A Position Statement by the American Diabetes Association // Diabetes Care. 2017; 40: 1273-1284.
Fleg J.L., Evans G.W., Margolis K.L. et al. Orthostatic hypotension in the ACCORD (Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes) blood pressure trial: prevalence, incidence, and prognostic significance // Hypertension. 2016; 68: 888-895.
Yusuf S., Teo K.K., Pogue J. et al. Telmisartan, ramipril, or both in patients at high risk for vascular events // N. Engl. J. Med. 2008; 358: 1547-1559.
Di Stefano C. et al. Orthostatic hypotension in a cohort of hypertensive patients reffering to a hypertension clinic // Journal of Human Hypertension. 2015; 29: 599-603.
Hazel Mae A. Abraham et al. The Comparative Efficacy and Safety of the Angiotensin Receptor Blockers in the Management of Hypertension and Other Cardiovascular Diseases // Drug Saf. 2015 Jan; 38(1): 33-54.
Kiya Y. et al. Clinical and Pharmacotherapeutic Relevance of the Double Chain Domain of the Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor Blocker Olmesartan // Clin. Exp. Hypertens. 2010; 32(2): 129-136.
Jun Agata et al. Olmesartan Is an Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker with an Inhibitory Effect on Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme // Hypertension Research. 2006. doi: 10.1291/hypres.29.865
Furuhashi M. et al. Urinary Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 in Hypertensive Patients May Be Increased by Olmesartan, an Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker // Am. J. Hypertens. 2014 May 18.
Furuhashi M. et al. Possible increase in urinary angiotensinconverting enzyme 2 by olmesartan, an angiotensin II receptor blocker, in hypertensive patients // European Heart Journal. 2014; 35 (Abstract Supplement), 66.
Akira Sezai et al. Changeover Trial of Azilsartan and Olmesartan Comparing Effects on the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System in Patients with Essential Hypertension after Cardiac Surgery (CHAOS Study) // Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Advance Published Date: April 18, 2016, doi: 10.5761/atcs.oa.16-00054.
Fabia et al. // J. Hypertens. 2007; 25: 1327-36.
Durán A.M., Corcuera J.O. Antihypertensive Efficacy of Fimasartan and Additional Benefits in Patients with Renal Dysfunction // Ann. Clin. Exp. Hypertension. 2017; 5(1): 1046.
Bakris G.L. The comparative effects of azilsartan medoxomil and olmesartan on ambulatory and clinic blood pressure // J. Clin. Hypertens. (Greenwich). 2011; 13(2): 81-8.
White W.B. et al. Effects of the Angiotensin Receptor Blocker Azilsartan Medoxomil Versus Olmesartan and Valsartan on Ambulatory and Clinic Blood Pressure in Patients With Stages 1 and 2 Hypertension // Hypertension. 2011; 57: 413-420.
Yuhei Shiga et al. Comparison of Effcacy and Safety of Azilsartan and Olmesartan in Patients With Essential Hypertension A Randomized and Prospective Study (CANZONE Study) // Int. Heart J. 2017; 58: 416-421.
Greathouse M., A Review of Olmesartan Medoxomil Monotherapy: Antihypertensive Efficacy Similar to That of Other Angiotensin II Receptor Blocker/Hydrochlorothiazide Combinations? // CHF. 2002; 8: 313-320.
Volpe M. et al. Is early and fast blood pressure control important in hypertension management? // Int. J. Cardiol. 2017. https: //doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2017.12.026
Julius S.E. et al. Outcomes in hypertensive patients at high cardiovascular risk treated with regimens based on valsartan or amlodipine: the VALUE randomized trial // Lancet. 2004; 363: 2022-2031.
Mark A. Munger. Use of Angiotensin Receptor Blockers In Cardiovascular Protection Current Evidence and Future Directions // P&T. 2011; Vol. 36, № 1.
Инструкция для медицинского применения Аттенто № 77 от 09.02.2016.
Mancia G. et al. 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the ma-nagement of arterial hypertension // Eur. Heart J. 2013; 28(34): 2159-2219.
Volpe M. et al. Efficacy and tolerability of olmesartan medoxomil combined with amlodipine in patients with moderate to severe hypertension after amlodipine monotherapy: a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicentre study // Clin. Drug. Investig. 2009; 29: 11-25.
Mourad J.J. et al. Effective systolic blood pressure reduction with olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine combination therapy: post hoc analysis of data from a randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicentre study // Clin. Drug. Investig. 2009; 29(6): 419-25.
Fogari R. et al. Effect of valsartan or olmesartan addition to amlodipine on ankle edema in hypertensive patients // Adv. Ther. 2010; 27(1): 48-55.
Ram C.V. Antihypertensive efficacy of olmesartan medoxomil or valsartan in combination with amlodipine: a review of factorial-design studies // Curr. Med. Res. Opin. 2009; 25(1): 177-85.
Cabrera Sole R. Olmesartan plus amlodipine compared to valsartan plus amlodipine reduce more left ventricular hypertrophy and arterial stiffness in mild to moderate hypertensive patients // Journal of Hypertension. 2015; Vol. 33: e-Supplement 1.
Wang, Kang-Ling et al. Central blood pressure and cardiovascular risk // Journal of Hypertension. 2009; Vol. 27,
Williams B. et al. Differential impact of blood pressure-lowering drugs on central aortic pressure and clinical outcomes: principal results of the Conduit Artery Function Evaluation (CAFE) study // Circulation. 2006; 113(9): 1213-25.
Luis Ruilope et al. The Fixed-Dose Combination of Olme-sartan/Amlodipine Was Superior in Central Aortic Blood Pressure Reduction Compared with Perindopril/Amlodipine: A Randomi-zed, Double-Blind Trial in Patients with Hypertension Adv. Ther. 2013; 30: 1086-1099.
Redòn J. et al. Comparative study of the efficacy of olmesartan/amlodipine vs. perindopril/amlodipine in peripheral blood pressure after missed dose in type 2 diabetes // Journal of Hypertension. 2016; 34: 359-367.
Ogihara T., Saruta T., Rakugi H. et al. Combinations of olmesartan and a calcium channel blocker or a diuretic in elderly hypertensive patients: a randomized, controlled trial // J. Hypertens. 2014; 32(10): 2054-63.
Copyright (c) 2018 HYPERTENSION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.