Experience with the Treatment of Patients with Arterial Hypertension and Concomitant Atrial Fibrillation Stented for Coronary Stenoses and Atherothombosis
Keywords:arterial hypertension, coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, coronary stenting, first-line antihypertensive drugs, rivaroxaban, aspirin, clopidogrel, ticagrelor, rhytmocor, advocard
Material and methods. This study included 1008 patients with arterial hypertension (AH) in combination with coronary artery disease (CAD) and atrial fibrillation (AF). All patients underwent selective coronary angiography, dynamic measurement of blood pressure (BP), recording an electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, coagulogram, lipid profile and other clinical and biochemical studies. Results. For the first time, it was found that comorbidity of AH, CAD and AF after coronary artery stenting for stable coronary heart disease creates additional difficulties in achieving target BP values and long-term maintenance of blood pressure in optimal-normal ranges. There has been shown the efficacy of a comprehensive treatment of patients with AH associated with CAD and AF using first-line antihypertensive drugs (angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors/angiotensin II receptor antagonists, diuretics, β-blockers) and dual antithrombotic therapy (aspirin or clopidogrel or ticagrelor combined with rivaroxaban) providing potentiation of antihypertensive and anti-ischemic effects using magnesium/potassium salt of pentahydroxyhexanoic acid (rhytmocor) and adenosine-containing drug advocard that can enhance the anti-ischemic effects of pharmacological precondititioning. Conclusions. The use of first-line antihypertensive agents in combination with rivaroxaban, rhytmocor and advocard increases anticoagulation and disaggregation potential of the blood, accelerates restoration of sinus rhythm in the presence of AF, prevents restenosis and stent thrombosis, eliminates the phenomena of slow flow and slow reflow in terms of coronary blood flow.
Хвороби системи кровообігу як медико-соціальна і суспільно-політична проблема // Аналітико-статистичний посібник / В.М. Коваленко, В.М. Корнацький. — К., 2014. — 279 с.
Сіренко Ю.М., Рековець О.Л., Багрій А.Е., Візир В.А. Антигіпертензивна ефективність фіксованої комбінації валсартану та амлодипіну (препарату Ексфорж) у пацієнтів з артеріальною гіпертензією // Артеріальна гіпертензія. — 2012. — № 1(21). — С. 46-57.
Кваша Е.А., Горбась И.М., Смирнова И.П., Срибная О.В. Артериальная гипертензия: 35-летняя динамика распространенности и эффективности ее контроля на популяционном уровне среди мужчин, проживающих в городе // Артериальная гипертензия. — 2016. — № 3(47). — С. 18-23.
Copyright (c) 2017 HYPERTENSION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.