Calcific Aortic Valve Stenosis: Current Approaches to the Diagnosis, Medical and Surgical Treatment
Keywords:calcific aortic valve stenosis, aortic stenosis, pathogenesis, diagnostics, treatment strategy
This article describes the etiologic and pathogenic aspects of the occurrence of calcific aortic valve stenosis. The authors thoroughly consider the current classification, criteria for the diagnosis and choice of treatment in these patients according to current recommendations.
Павлюк В.І., Жарінов О.Й., Понич Н.В. Аортальний стеноз // Кардіохірургія та інтервенційна кардіологія. — 2014. — № 2. — С. 9-16.
Рекомендації Асоціації кардіологів України з діагностики та лікування клапанних вад серця / В.М. Коваленко, О.Г. Несукай, Г.В. Книшов та ін. — К., 2013. — 52 с.
Скибчик В.А., Мелень Ю.П Дегенеративний кальциноз аортального клапана: патогенетичні механізми виникнення, перебіг, класифікація // Ліки України. — 2012. — № 6(162). — С. 33-36.
Baumgartner H., Hung J., Bermejo J. et al. Echocardiographic assessment of valve stenosis: EAE/ASE recommendations for clinical practice // Eur. J. Echocardiogr. — 2009. — Vol. 10. — P. 1-25.
Nishimura R.A., Otto C.M., Bonow R.O. et al. 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines // J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. — 2014. — Vol. 63(22). — P. 2438-2488.
Copyright (c) 2017 HYPERTENSION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.